Sunday 30 August 2015

New Start


After losing my daughter Sindie, I stopped blogging.  It will be six years now since she left us, and we have now moved to Wales to be near our son and his young family. We miss our two grandaughters very much, but they are now grown and are making their own way in life, and we get some nice visits from them. My three grandsons are still young, and so we decided that we would like to be here to see them grow as we did the girls.   I hope to start blogging again soon about our new life in Wales. Unfortunately we also left some of my sisters behind in Yorkshire, who we also miss very much. Hopefully, it won't be long before we can go back to Yorkshire to see everyone again.

2 comments:

Croom said...

Welcome back, will look forward to reading your blog once again.

Croom said...

Your last post was August 15. Where are you x